- We are part of the Love Automotive Group which has been around for more than 50 years, first opening our doors in 1961.
- We are excited about the addition of this store to the Mitsubishi Franchise and to our automotive group.
- Our Mitsubishi dealership is an A+ Business rated by the Better Business Bureau for our commitment to customers.
- We are a family owned and operated business that believes in top notch customer service.
- Our store is a USAA/True Car Preferred Dealer which means savings for members of these services.
For more information about what we do, browse our website and visit us today to see our team in action. We believe in a quality work environment that focuses on the needs of our customers without forgetting that our staff is a key part of our dealership. If you feel you would be a great fit for this position, we encourage you to send us your resume and become part of a family business.
We offer a competitive compensation package and our benefits include:
- health insurance,
- and dental insurance.
We believe in providing employees with opportunities for professional growth and maintain a great work environment.
Franchise Dealer Seeks Experienced Used Car Salesperson
Love Mitsubishi in Columbia, SC, is seeking to add a Used Car Salesperson to our already stellar team of Sales Professionals. Our sales team excels in providing customers with exceptional service and achieving objectives for profits and sales. Our desired candidate must be enthusiastic, a people person, trustworthy, creative, and must strive to provide exceptional customer service on a daily basis. This person must also build and maintain a book of business, follow sales procedures, assist guests, and sell the brand.
If interested, read through our requirements to learn what type of asset we are looking to add to our strong team of Sales Associates.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains customer satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and takes the time to build rapport.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns with strong focus on customer experience.
- Follows safeguards rules and regulations.
- Other duties to be assigned.
Minimum Qualifications for This Position Include:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively build and maintain rapport with others
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office experience and knowledge
- Proven ability to learn and use computer software programs
- Strong listening skills
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- High School degree or equivalent
- Sales experience is beneficial, but not required
Necessary License or Certifications
- Valid In-State driver's license
- Acceptable motor vehicle record